Sunday, September 26, 2010

[Naxalite Maoist India] Some Clarifications

1. This blog is not the official/unofficial website of any Maoist organisation.

2. I am not the official/unofficial spokesperson of any Maoist Organisation.

3. I am not a member of any political organisation currently nor have I ever been a member of any political organisation in the past.

4. It is not possible for me to arrange for any interviews with Maoist leaders either through online or offline means because of points 1,2 & 3. So please do not request the same by email/etc.

I am a freelance journalist and this is my personal blog where I aggregate information about the Maoist movement from other websites and blogs. For more information about this blog kindly read this disclaimer.


--
Posted By Cpi Maoist Naxalite to Naxalite Maoist India at 9/27/2010 09:45:00 AM

No comments: